There is absolutely no way any of us can do without putting essential liquids into our bodies every single day to keep ourselves properly hydrated and healthy. When it gets to the particularly hot times of the year, we forget to increase the number of liquids that we put into our bodies every day and so many of us suffer from cramps and issues with our digestive systems. Any medical practitioner will tell you that you need to drink several glasses of water every single day but if you live in a particularly hot climate then it makes sense that you would want to increase your consumption.
That is a lot easier said than done because water isn’t the easiest thing to drink continually because it is tasteless and it is odourless. The good news for you is that you can add milk tea powder in many different flavours and this can help to make drinking water more palatable. This powder also contains essential nutrients and vitamins that we all need every single day of our lives and so this is a win-win situation every single time. To be able to function properly and to do everything that we need to do on any given day, we all need water in our systems.
If you are somewhat in the dark when it comes to making sure that you need to drink enough liquids every day, maybe the following reasons for doing so can help you to make a smarter decision when it comes to your health.
- It’s great for your joints – Drinking water every single day and adding some flavoured powder to it all helps to lubricate the joints within your body. You need to remember that the cartilage that is found throughout your body consists of 80% water and so if you are not drinking enough liquids every single day then this will lead to dehydration which will affect your ability to move and may even lead to pain.
- It helps with food digestion – If your body is properly hydrated then this helps your digestive system to work to its optimum. Drinking more liquids every single day helps to keep your mouth moist and this helps you to produce more saliva which is essential for digesting the food in your mouth before it makes its way down to your stomach.
- It is essential for healthy skin – If you find that you are suffering from acne or any other skin complaint then increasing your consumption of liquids every single day will help to hydrate the skin which helps to deal with skin complaints and also helps to keep you younger as well. It also helps with keeping your scalp healthy which leads to better hair growth.
- It helps to control your body temperature – You need to drink enough liquids every single day so that your body can store it as water in your skin which helps you to sweat when you get too warm. If you live in a particularly hot climate then your body needs to be able to tolerate these temperature increases and so making sure that you drink a lot of liquids every single day reduces heat stress.
- It flushes out the toxins – Due to the busy lifestyles that we lead and the fact that we are always eating on the move, it means that we are eating a lot more junk food and highly processed food than we should be. All of this food contains toxins that are not good for our bodies and so we need a way to remove them and this is where drinking more liquids comes in. The more that you drink, the more you can sweat and get your bowels and your bladder to move.
- It is good for your kidneys – If you’re not drinking enough liquids every single day then this can put a lot of pressure on your kidneys to function better and it can lead to such things as kidney stones and other health issues. When drinking enough liquids, you are helping your body and your kidneys to do with they are supposed to do and that is to keep you fit and well.
- Essential for exercise performance – If you’re the kind of person who likes to exercise every single day then you need more liquids in your body to help you to perform to your optimum. If you are performing your best then you are burning a lot more calories and you’re getting yourself into better physical and mental shape. You cannot afford to be dehydrated when you are taking part in strenuous activities and enjoying adventures all the time in your pursuit of getting fitter.
- It assists with weight loss – If you are filling yourself up with flavoured drinks made from water all the time then this will make you feel full and so you will be less likely to eat more food than you need. Losing weight isn’t just about cutting down on your calories because you need to do exercise as well and to be able to do at least 30 minutes of exercise every single day, you need to make sure that you’re drinking the right amount of liquids to keep your body properly hydrated.
What you need to do now is to get yourself into the habit of carrying around water and flavoured powder with you no matter where you go. If you have the water in your hand and you have your favourite flavour then this will encourage you to consume a lot more water throughout the day. If you look online, you will see that you can buy drinking containers that contain at least 2 litres of water and if you can get through two of these every single day then you are certainly consuming enough liquids for good health and for proper hydration. This is your health that we are talking about here so take the time and make sure that you stop and drink enough liquids throughout your working day and even on the weekends when you are off work.